New Player Character Generation
We are using all the base guideline from 5th Edition Player Handbook and Dungeon Masters Guide.
Here is the URL Link to access PDFs of the books:
Modified Stat Generation:
The method described here allows you to build a character with a set of ability s cores you choose individually.
You have 26 points to spend on your ability scores unless you post history on the site then it would 30.
The cost o f each score is shown on the Ability Score Point Cost table. For example, a score of 14 costs 7 points. Using this method, 17 is the highest ability score you can end up with, before applying racial increases. You can’t have a score lower than 8. This method of determining ability s cores enables you to create a set o f three high numbers and three low
ones (15, 15, 15, 8, 8, 8), a set of numbers that are above.
Ability Score Point Cost:
→ 1—————> 2
- All Classes are excepted from Core books.
- All Races are accepted from Core Books.
- All Alignments except Neutral and Chaotic Evil because its a alignment not conducive for a party adventurers before becoming self-destructive.
- Select a God from Major Gods of the Seven Cities
- Please write character history in the Characters section describing your self and how you came to be a adventurer.
- Consult the gamemaster before starting because current party level and magic item.
- Place your character in Roll20 Site so to be ready for the game. Please don’t hesitate to ask myself or any of the players if you need help.