New Player Character Generation
We are using all the base guideline from 5th Edition Player Handbook and Dungeon Masters Guide.
Modified Stat Generation:
The method described here allows you to build a character with a set of ability s cores you choose individually.
You have 30 points to spend on your ability scores.
The cost o f each score is shown on the Ability Score Point Cost table. For example, a score of 14 costs 7 points. Using this method, 17 is the highest ability score you can end up with, before applying racial increases. You can’t have a score lower than 8. This method of determining ability s cores enables you to create a set o f three high numbers and three low
ones (15, 15, 15, 8, 8, 8), a set of numbers that are above.
Ability Score Point Cost:
→ 1—————> 2
- All Classes are excepted from Core books.
- All Races are accepted from Core Books.
- All Alignments except Neutral and Chaotic Evil because its a alignment not conducive for a party adventurers before becoming self-destructive.
- Select a God from Major Gods of the Seven Cities
- Please write character history in the Characters section describing your self and how you came to be a adventurer.
- Consult the gamemaster before starting because current party level and magic item.
- Place your character in Roll20 Site so to be ready for the game. Please don’t hesitate to ask myself or any of the players if you need help.